4 Days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes is the best choice for anyone visiting Morocco and want to visit that the major cities of Fes and Marrakech are a must-see. Combining Marrakech & Fes with a Marrakech to Fes 4 Days desert tour is the absolute ultimate in Morocco desert trips – you get to enjoy the beauty Sahara desert and the Atlas Mountains.
MARRAKECH TO FES 4 DAYS DESERT TOUR DESCRIPTION
- First day: Marrakech – High Atlas – Telouet – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate
- Second day: Ouarzazate – Rose Valley – Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Merzouga
- Third day: Off-road desert tour – Local Nomadic Families – The Black desert – Camel trip & night in a desert camp
- Fourth day: Merzouga – Ziz Valley – Middle Atlas – Cedar Forest – Ifrane – Fes
Trip Info :
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Departure: 7/8 AM
- Starting Location: Marrakech
- Ending Location: Fes
Tour Highlights: the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbah & Village, Green Valleys, Gorges of Todra, Sahara Desert.
4 DAYS MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR ITINERARY
1st day: We’ll pick you up from your accommodation at 08:00, and starts our desert adventure from Marrakesh to Ouarzazate via the High Atlas mountains and Tizi n’Tichka pass where we’ll make stops for pictures and enjoying the landscape.Visit the Telouet Kasbah and the old kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. We’ll pass through Ouarzazate, And we’ll visit the Atlas Studio. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
2nd day: On the second day of our desert adventure, we’ll start from Ouarzazate to Merzouga towards Rose valley & Dades valley but before we’ll visit Kasbah Taourirte in Ouarzazate. we will enjoy the beautiful green fields of figs and almonds. We will drive through many Berber villages along the way before we arrive at Todra Gorges where we will have a walk to explore the gorge before we continue to Merzouga where we’ll spend the second night of the trip.
3rd day: Today we’ll have a small tour around Erg-Chebbi sand dunes, we’ll start our off-road desert adventure by visiting a village of the dark skin people theirs originally from African countries they were slaves many years ago, and now they live in that village ( Khamlia village ) and they play the Gnawa music. and we’ll visit the village of the mines. and the local nomadic Berber families who still live in the desert, and drive in the black desert ( the volcanic stones ). We’ll be back in the Merzouga village afternoon to ride the camel and spend the night in the desert camp.
4th day: on the last day of our trip, we will have a long day driving from Merzouga to Fes, we stop on the road to enjoy the panoramic views of Ziz valley, Middle Atlas mountains, cedar forest to see the monkeys. We continue to Fes.
THE PRICES LIST
THE TOUR PRICES WITH THE STANDARD ACCOMMODATION:
- 1st Night at HOTEL LES JARDINS, HOTEL AMLAL OR SIMILAR
- 2nd Night at AUBERGE LES ROCHES, KASBAH MOHAYUT OR SIMILAR
- 3rd Night at STANDARD DESERT CAMP
* The price per person
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|600 €||360 €||270 €||225 €||195 €||175 €|
THE PRICES OF TRIP WITH THE SUPERIOR ACCOMMODATION:
- 1st Night at DAR CHAMAA, RIAD TAMA OR SIMILAR
- 2nd Night at RIAD NEZHA, RIAD AZAWAD OR SIMILAR
- 3rd Night at SUPERIOR DESERT CAMP
* The price per person
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
|770 €||440 €||340 €||290 €||260 €||240 €|
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- A private vehicle with A/C
- Experienced Driver English speaker
- Hotel/riad overnight stays (breakfast & dinner included)
- Camel Tour & Night in the Desert ( Camel Per Person )
- Sandboarding in the dunes
- Desert off-road & Visit nomad in the desert
Not Included :